BRITTON-GALLAGHER & ASSOCIATES, INC.
NATIONAL ICE CARVERS ASSOCIATION – NICA
For the past several months Britton-Gallagher & Associates, Inc. and Eric Treend has been working with NICA to put together a national property and liability insurance program exclusively for the members. The purpose of this effort was to bring value to the members and develop an insurance product that specifically addresses the exposures faced in this industry.
Below is a brief description of what is available.
1. The program is with Eric Treend and Britton-Gallagher & Associates, Inc. out of Cleveland, Ohio.
2. The carrier selected is CNA Insurance Company which is a very large national insurance company.
3. The program includes coverage for General Liability, Property, Auto, Workers Compensation, and Excess Liability.
4. It is available in all states except Alaska and Hawaii.
5. In Massachusetts we can write all lines except Auto.
6. In Florida we can write all lines except Property.
7. Benefits to Members:
8. The program will include a discount of 5% for NICA members only.
9. Each line of coverage will have specialty endorsements to cover your unique risk exposures.
10. Payment plans, without interest, are available.
11. The program will be with 1 insurance company for all lines of coverage.
12. The program will have a dedicated insurance broker (Eric Treend).
NICA members will have access to Britton-Gallagher’s on-line certificate program allowing immediate turn around on certificates.
For more information on NICA’s new program or to get an application please contact:
Eric S. Treend
Senior Vice President
Britton-Gallagher & Associates, Inc.
6240 SOM Center Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44139-2985